|Home||Bible Study||Bulletin Boards||Directories||Sermons||Web Site Hosting|
Subject: Job opening for Family Minister
Date Posted: 3/15/2014 From : Rich Roof
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: (904) 268-5683
Name of Congregation: Mandarin Church of Christ
Church Address: 12791 Old St. Augustine Road
Zip/Postal Code: 32257
Country: United States
Mandarin Church of Christ is looking for a full time Family Minister. Please visit our website at www.mandarincc.com to review a full job description. If interested please email me a resume, a few sermon samples and references.
Thank you Rich Roof
Subject: Warsaw Indiana Part-Time Minister
Date Posted: 4/2/2014 From : Henry Miller
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Name of Congregation: Warsaw Church of Christ
Church Address: P.O. Box 311
Zip/Postal Code: 46581
Country: United States
The Warsaw Church of Christ is searching for a part-time minister to teach and lead the growing congregation of about 80 members. We are a congregation that believes that the Bible is the authoritative word inspired by God, immersion baptism is the appropriate response of faith, communion is to be observed on a weekly basis, good works are essential, and God’s grace is essential for forgiveness of sins. Our weekly worship service praises God through prayer, communion, scripture reading, a cappella singing, and a Biblical message. We have an active youth group, classes for all ages on Sunday mornings, and planned activities throughout the year designed to enhance and promote fellowship. The Congregation has between 70 and 80 members, and more during the summer months.
Nestled among a multitude of lakes, Warsaw is located in northern Indiana not far from South Bend and Fort Wayne. Along with Winona Lake, the community has a population of about 15,000. Residents enjoy a wide variety of recreational and cultural opportunities throughout the year. Water skiing on Winona Lake, Grace College’s Master Works concerts, First-Friday activities in downtown, the Wagon Wheel Theater, The Biblical Gardens, extensive walking trail network, the village at Winona Lake, and The Honeywell Center in nearby Wabash are just a few. Educational facilities in the area include Grace College, Indiana Purdue Ft. Wayne University, Ivy Tech, and Indiana Tech. The economy of the area is enhanced by the orthopedic implant industry of which Warsaw is noted as being the global capital.
The expectations of the minister include, but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare and present sermons and devotions at the regular worship services and assemblies.
• Help develop the talent of the younger men through encouraging them to develop and present devotionals and participate in worship.
• Prepare for, and teach classes relating to a Christian’s life.
• Develop and maintain relationships with members of the congregation as well as those in community.
• Assist the elders with vision and planning for growth of the congregation.
• Checking the church building on a regular basis.
• Minister to the shut-ins of the congregation on a monthly basis
• Be available to assist with Bible studies involving potential or new converts
• Be available to conduct weddings, funerals, and other special events as necessary
• Because of the size of our congregation, this is not a full-time position. It is reasonable to assume that any candidate accepting the position would need to supplement their income with another part-time or full -time job.
• This part-time position would be re-evaluated if the church grows enough to warrant a full-time position.
The minister’s wife is to be exemplary of the Christian woman’s life, lead appropriate activities in the congregation, as well as teach/facilitate women’s classes related to a Christian’s life.
• Residence in the congregation’s house near the church building,
• a modest salary,
• laptop computer for personal and professional use,
• Vacation time.
Please respond with an electronic or print resume, a power-point presentation and/ or (preferably) a recording of a sermon.
Subject: Full Time Youth Minister Opening
Date Posted: 4/7/2014 From : Joy Williams
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 951-600-4676
Name of Congregation: Murrieta Church of Christ
Church Address: 24750 Lincoln Ave
Zip/Postal Code: 92562
Country: United States
The Murrieta Church of Christ in Murrieta, California, is prayerfully accepting qualified applications for a full time Youth Minister. It is our goal to ensure that the youth (6th-12th grade) at Murrieta Church of Christ develop a life-long love for Jesus and a strong Biblical knowledge. Candidates interested in this position will be expected to make the spiritual growth of our youth their highest priority.
Applicants must have the following minimum qualifications:
• Be a baptized Christian with a maturing relationship with Christ
• Be a member of the Church of Christ and adhere to its doctrine
• Be a graduate of an accredited college or university with a degree in Theology, Christian Education, or Youth Ministry; or have obtained a certificate from a School of Biblical Studies
• Have at least two years of experience as a Youth Minister or similar position
Subject: Full-time Hispanic Minister needed
Date Posted: 4/11/2014 From : Uberto Huamani
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Name of Congregation: Church of Christ Northwest
Country: United States
The Hispanic congregation at the Church of Christ Northwest in Peoria, IL, is currently looking for a Hispanic minister. Their current minister of the last 2 years is relocating to be closer to family with health problems in the South. The job would ideally start in June 2014.
The Hispanic ministry was established in June 2012 when the current Hispanic minister, with the support of the elders and other members of the congregation, and started ESL classes for the local Hispanic population. Optional devotionals were offered at the end of the ESL classes, leading to a few baptisms. In February 2013, the elders hired the current Hispanic minister to begin Bible classes and worship services in Spanish. On Sunday mornings, the Spanish worship service averages 12-30+ attendees (the English-speaking congregation has 150-200 attendees on Sundays), and there have been 8 baptisms since the establishment of this ministry. Multiple Hispanic members help in the worship service, and there is one bilingual couple who is very dedicated.
An ideal candidate first must be a baptized member of the church of Christ. He would be at least conversant in English, in addition to Spanish fluency, and someone who is married preferably. The candidate must also be very interested in outreach to the Latino community - without outreach, this congregation/ministry would not exist. Our church believes that our ESL program is extremely important to reaching out and saving souls. He will visit ESL contacts and church members/visitors frequently, as well as make phone calls. The candidate should be experienced in preaching/teaching as well, preferably also with song-leading and other worship service leading skills since we have very new members (3 baptized males in Hispanic congregation). Candidate will also be a good self-starter and time-manager. The preacher must understand that this is a new congregation and must be flexible, patient, open-minded, and understanding with visitors and new members. This is very important to us.
-Coordinate ESL classes
-Obtain a driver’s license for the 15 passenger van to transport members/visitors (frequently a lot of children) to/from activities and services.
-Teach Sunday morning Spanish Bible classes, Sunday morning Spanish worship services, Friday evening (or once weekly other evening) group home Bible studies, and other private home Bible studies as needed
-Use current (or create new) Hispanic church bulletin, edit/print/copy/distribute weekly to Hispanics during Sunday morning worship
-Maintain Hispanic church Facebook page and update church website as needed (many of our Hispanics are on Facebook)
-Form relationships with local Latino businesses and meet with leaders of other local institutions who help Hispanic community (where we frequently advertise our ESL classes and church services)
-Call visitors/members weekly
-Create calendars of activities for Hispanics
-Create yearly budget (due each November for the following year) for Hispanic ministry
-Work with elders/English church minister to create joint activities and sometimes joint worship services (bilingual - 1/2 in English, 1/2 in Spanish) for both English and Spanish congregations
-Participate in majority of weekly Thursday evening leadership conferences by phone (with elders and ministers at church)
-Report directly to the elders
Preferably, the ideal candidate will also be a current resident of the U.S., though this is not necessarily required.
Peoria, IL, is a city located between Springfield and Chicago, approximately 2.5-3 hours from Chicago and St. Louis. There are a lot of farm communities (where many Hispanics work) surrounding Peoria. The city has wonderful health care systems as well as a great entertainment/sports industry (hockey teams, local college athletics, concerts at Peoria Civic Center).
The congregation hopes to complete this process soon.
Uberto “Beto” Huamani, current Hispanic minister
Please send your resumes by email to UbertoHuamani@gmail.com as soon as possible as the congregation hopes to secure a candidate in the next few weeks.
Subject: Job Opening for Minister
Date Posted: 4/12/2014 From : Gerry Armstrong
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 580-353-4230
Name of Congregation: Northwest Church of Christ
Church Address: 67th & Quanah Parker Trailway
Zip/Postal Code: 73505
Country: United States
The Northwest Lawton congregation is in southwest Oklahoma. We are in a city of 80,000 with an additional 20,000 on the army post of Fort Sill. We have about 290 members including 4 elders, 5 deacons and a youth minister and just built a new building that is 90% paid off. We have a fine minister who is retiring in September 2014 after 17 years with us. You will find us to be a very evangelistic congregation made up of loving, supportive, generous Christians striving to speak where the Bible speaks and be silent where the Bible is silent.
The Three Primary Goals of the Congregation are:
• Spiritual Growth. Edification of the members. Each sheep in the flock goes to heaven. “Keep the Saved Saved.”
• Numerical Growth. Evangelism. Make the flock bigger.
• Benevolence. No sheep in the flock goes without the basic physical necessities of life.
Therefore, the primary goal of our minister is to work under the oversight of the elders to do all he can to help accomplish these three goals.
• Preach sermons on Sunday mornings and evenings.
• Teach Bible class on Sundays and Wednesdays.
• Lead the education program.
• Visit our members in their homes and the hospital.
• Do all you can to help accomplish the three primary goals.
• Scripturally sound.
• Excellent preaching, teaching, leadership and interpersonal skills.
• The ability and desire to fulfill the requirements of the job description.
Pay and Benefits
• Ample. Will be reviewed each year in light of job performance and the budget.
• Under Minister Search on our website www.nwcoclawton.org. 580-353-4230
Please contact us if you are interested
• Send your resume, family photo and a detailed sermon outline on “The Role of the Minister” to
• email@example.com or
• Northwest Church of Christ, Attn: Elders, 67th and Quanah Parker Trailway, Lawton, OK 73505
You may direct your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sermons | Web Site Hosting Service | About Us