|Home||Bible Study||Bulletin Boards||Directories||Sermons||Web Site Hosting|
Subject: Young Families Minister
Date Posted: 3/7/2013 From : mark derouen
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 409 284 9972
Name of Congregation: Church of Christ at Borger
Church Address: 1100 Bulldog Blvd
Zip/Postal Code: 79007
Country: United States
Church of Christ at Borger
Family Minister of Encouragement/Involvement
The Family Minister of Encouragement/Involvement is a new position for Church of Christ at Borger. This new position includes responsibilities for working with the families of the congregation by ensuring all of our families are involved in the overall work and worship of the congregation. He will work in team with the other staff members and active elders to promote enthusiasm and involvement in works of service, worship and outreach for the Borger congregation. Following is a description of the responsibilities for the position. By FAMILY MINISTER OF ENCOURAGEMENT/INVOLVEMENT we mean working toward a situation in which each member of the Borger family is fruitfully involved in serving the Lord. An emphasis will include our 20-30’s group with young children.
The minister will be:
1) Personable (easy to talk with and one that hears what is being said)
2) A capable leader (goal and vision oriented, has a record of good leadership, solid work ethic, balanced in ministry and life)
3) Evangelistic (cares about the lost, seeks opportunities to study with others and trains members to do the same)
4) An engaging speaker with appeal (scriptural, relevant, and realistic) to a wide variety of audiences
6) An effective (scriptural, relevant, and realistic) Bible teacher for Sunday and Wednesday classes
7) Part of supportive family involved in ministry and also reserves appropriate time to spend with wife and children for family health.
8) One that demonstrates consistent personal Bible study and prayer
9) Competent in using information technology and presentation tools
10) Able to relate well to members of all ages and ethnic backgrounds while being sensitive to cultural issues
11) An excellent communicator both orally and written
12) Passionate about Jesus and His church
13) Community minded
14) Adamant about personal prayer and Bible study to continue to grow as an individual.
This position is considered to be salaried as some work will necessary be in the evenings and on weekends requiring work beyond office hours. Salary for this position is negotiable, depending upon experience, education and performance.
We are seeking a candidate who has completed at least either an undergraduate degree at a brotherhood college or university or graduation from a brotherhood preaching school.
Duties of the Family Minister of Encouragement/Involvement will include:
1) Serve, share insight and assist in the long-term development the young family’s ministry with other staff members.
2) Provide relative sermons up to 50% of the time.
3) Prepare and teach Young Family Bible Classes as requested.
4) Work with the elders/deacons/staff to set goals, determine priorities, and support/resource existing/new ministries to
assist the church in accomplishing its mission.
5) Provide direction and supervision to the church’s evangelism / outreach effort.
6) Plan, promote and attend fellowships, retreats, seminars, and conferences, which will enhance the spiritual growth and development of the members
7) Assist members in identifying their spiritual gifts and helping them to further develop and use those gifts in service to Christ and His church.
8) Serve the congregation by leading in visitation of visitors/prospects, visiting our members in hospitals, members that are grieving, assist in counseling, performing weddings and funerals as requested.
9) Be involved in the community as a representative of the church and seek opportunities to evangelize.
10) Lead by example in creating an effective ministry among young families, building unity through planned service / fellowship activities.
11) Provide counsel to people in crisis demonstrating warmth, compassion, and confidentiality.
12) Write articles for church publications / web sites
13) Attend all congregational functions, as able
14) Participate in weekly elders/preachers meetings
15) Attend professional development/brotherhood events as required by the elders
Subject: Church Planter / Evangelist Wanted
Date Posted: 3/21/2013 From : David Young
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 615-893-1520
Name of Congregation: North Boulevard Church of Christ
Church Address: 1112 North Rutherford Boulevard
Zip/Postal Code: 37130
Country: United States
Wanted: Church Planter
North Boulevard Church of Christ is looking for an evangelistic entrepreneur to lead in the opening of a satellite campus for North Boulevard in a fast-growing area of Rutherford County, Tennessee. This person will ultimately lead the satellite to full independence as a new church plant. He will also lead in planting other churches from the new church. North Boulevard will fully support the minister and the new church until it is mature and ready to stand on its own. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a church-planting renewal with the full support of a very large congregation committed to being used as a tool of God in a great world-wide spiritual awakening. For more information, contact Don Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org, Tony Holt at email@example.com, Bob Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org, David Young at email@example.com.
Subject: Sound Gospel Preacher seeks church that wants to grow in the United States
Date Posted: 4/1/2013 From : Silbano Garcia, II.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 208-878-4800
Name of Congregation: Church of Christ
Church Address: 2000 Oakley Avenue
Zip/Postal Code: 83318
Country: United States
My wife and I desire to relocate to a metropolitan area where we can win more lost souls to Christ. We prefer to work with an establish English speaking congregation that has sound elders and deacons. I'm at the age where I can now do more for the Lord in winning lost souls for Christ than ever before. Please keep my wife Olga and me in your prayers.
We desire to work with a doctrinally sound congregation that worships the Lord in spirit and in truth, and is willing to grow numerically. I've done missionary work in the states of California, Florida, Idaho, New York, and Texas. I've preached in gospel meetings throughout the world, and I've worked in Anglo-Saxon congregations, African American congregations, Asian congregations, Hispanic congregations, and Multi-Racial congregations. I am fluent in English and Spanish, and my wife is teaching me to speak Russian.
The Lord used me to deploy the first Internet Gateway for the churches of Christ known as Internet Ministries located online at http://www.church-of-christ.org. With God's help I established five congregations (two English and three Spanish churches) and have baptized 1,419 souls to the body of Jesus Christ. Many more souls have come to put on Christ in baptism for the remission of sins via our Internet Ministries program, and to God be the glory. I've assisted hundreds of congregations in using the Internet as a vehicle for the spreading of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It would be a great blessing to find a church that would enjoy working with us in taking the gospel of Christ to the world via the Internet. You may learn more about me by visiting http://www.church-of-christ.org/garcia.html and http://www.church-of-christ.org/IM.html. If your congregation seeks a sound evangelistic gospel preacher, then I look forward to knowing more about your congregation and possibly working with you in the vineyard of the Lord. My resume, references, and goals are available upon request. My wife and I are willing to relocate anywhere within the United States. Distance is not an issue for us, and we are willing to pay for our own travel expenses to visit you regarding the future of your church. May God bless you in all that you do to win lost souls to Christ.
Subject: Touring Preacher Available
Date Posted: 4/6/2013 From : Roger Kronqvist
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 61-7-4933-3949
Name of Congregation: Church of Christ
Church Address: 23 Davison Street, Gracemere 4702 QLD
Zip/Postal Code: 4702
Touring Preacher Available for outback Queensland
This is my own personal experience:
For 13 years I have been praying with the same dedication and passion
as a national athlete has when he is training to win a gold medal in the Olympic Games.
God have been using me to to perform miracles, and God have given me signs, wonders, visions, and grace to heal the sick. By Gods grace and all glory to God forever I have receive encounters with God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, and Angels.
You may direct your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sermons | Web Site Hosting Service | About Us